whoo! i have 71 subscribers!!! IM SO HAPPY AND HYPER!!:) (Sarahs POV) I felt someone sit next to me, I looked over and saw ellie, who was beaming. "Why are you so happy?" michael asked her. "Well if you mist know, guess whos coming to the movies with us tomorrow!" "Please for the love of god dont say Justin!!!" I practically yelled at her. "Im sorry but I cant actually do that, because thats exactly who it is!!" "Omg are you serious!!!!!" kayla screamed. "Yes!!!" they started talking about him so I just tuned them out. I cant believe she actually invited him!! Hes gonna ruin everything, I wasnt in the mood to be at school anymore so I closed my sketchpad and put it in my bag and got up. "Where are you going?" michael asked. "I dont feel well im gonna go home." " do you want me to come to?" "No im fine." "Ok bye." I walked outside and slowly walked my house and saw my parents car in the driveway. Wow their actually home for once, I walked inside and didnt see them anywhere. " mom, dad?" I yelled. "Up here sweetie!" my mom yelled from upstairs. I went up to their room and saw them packing their bags. Im confused didnt they just get home they should be Unpacking! "What are you doing? Didnt you just get home?" I asked. "We have to go on another business we just came for about 15 minutes to get some more of our stuff." my dad answered. I cant believe it! They just cam home and werent even gonna say hi to us!!! I hate them!! " and you werent gonna say hi to your kids?!!" I ...
Keywords: Never, Let, You, gojustin, Bieber, Love, Story, Chapter, two
No comments:
Post a Comment